Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for keeping production running by effectively leading and giving direction to the maintenance technicians. Areas of focus will be at the main facility and ensuring the efficient and safe manufacturing of quality products in a manner that is consistent with company policies and procedures.
- Assist in troubleshooting and repair of equipment and machines.
- Provide on the job training of mechanics.
- Aide in determining root cause failures and ideas for corrective action.
- Monitor and approve timecards, vacation, attendance, scheduling and HR related discipline actions.
- Provide monthly training to team.
- Conduct audits as required.
- Creates, prepares and supervises preventative maintenance (PM) schedules to maintain all equipment, machines, and systems as well as work orders.
- Works with and communicates with manager on issues which arise that could adversely impact the operational performance of the facility.
- Conduct performance management reviews with team.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Order parts and supplies as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2 ‚ 4 years of related experience is preferred.
- Bachelor‚ s Degree in a related field or equivalent is preferred.
- Computer experience with email and MS Office.
- Knowledge of CMRP or other maintenance planning platform.
- Knowledge of Kronos or other timekeeping system.
- Ability to lead, motivate and develop others.
- Must be able to work extended hours and weekends according to schedule.
- Coaching and performance management experience a plus.
West Liberty Foods is an Equal Opportunity Employer.